With another week coming to an end, we're here to bring you a new DJ for our DJ of the week segment. This week's DJ of the week is someone who has taken the extra step to be at every single one of their shows. We are of course, talking about Eternaty from On The Fly. Let's see what one of WIRE's most active members has been up to lately!

Congratulations on DJ of the Week! What kind of show do you run?

I run a 90's and 2000's music show and I team up with WILD once a month; we do wild thoughts and have all types of conversations. We also listen through their WILD playlist!

What is WILD and how did you get involved with them?

WILD is the Women's Institute for Leaders Development, I got involved with WILD because I'm really good friends with the president, Allie Rishmany. She told me all about WILD and the amazing things they do. I'm currently an active member with them.

How has your taste in music progressed to what it is now?

I honestly love all types of music. I also still love listening to songs I grew up listening to, clearly seen by my show title. One of my current favorites is Ed Sheeran.

Who are some of your favorite bands and artists from the 90s and 2000s?

Beyonce/Destiny's Child, Rihanna, and Nirvana.

Beyoncé, Ed Sheeran & Gary Clark Jr. perform a tribute to Stevie Wonder during the Grammy-Sponsored tribute, "Songs in the Key of Life - An All-Star Salute."

If you could see any artist, dead or alive, perform live who would it be? 

Beyonce or Ed Sheeran. 

What can we expect from your shows in the upcoming months? Any cool ideas you want to implement?   

I want to continue working working with WILD on their show. I also hope to start doing an ask Eternaty question once a month, where I answer listener's question on air about life and give out advice.

Where can we find you?

At the info hub or in my dorm watching Friends!

Check out Eternaty and her 90's and 2000's music show, On The Fly, every Thursday from 5-6PM. Also check out a WILD meeting here at Wentworth in Beatty 033, every Tuesday 7-8PM. Thank you for locking into this week's DJ of the week showcase, and we look forward to bringing you many more!

© 2001 - Wentworth Internet Radio + Entertainment • All Rights Reserved • Made with pride in Boston, Massachusetts
All WIRE content is released under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share-Alike license.