After the devastating news this week of the Orlando nightclub attack, it's important that we always remember to love one another in the face of hatred. We at WIRE extend our hearts to the friends and family of those who were affected by last night's shooting. Below is a playlist of songs that remind us of our strength in these difficult times.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix
01. John Lennon - Imagine
02. Bob Dylan - Masters Of War
03. Cat Stevens - Peace Train
04. Bob Marley & The Wailers - No More Trouble
05. Lonnie Liston Smith - A Chance For Peace
06. Canned Heat - Let's Work Together
07. Michael Jackson - Heal The World
08. War - Why Can't We Be Friends?
09. Helios - Bless This Morning Year
10. Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World