This week WIRE sat down with one of our newest DJ's in the studio. This DJ has had the MOST LISTENERS across WIRE for 2 weeks straight! Read on to find out what went down when we met with freshman DJ, Jose Fossi.

WIRE: What is the title of your show, how long have you been a DJ?

JOSE: I am the host of Electr-Oh My God, and I have been a WIRE DJ for about three weeks now, it's my first semester at WIT.

W: What types of genres do you play on your show?

J: My favorite genres to play are electro and dance style music.

W: What is your favorite thing about being a WIRE DJ?

J: I love being a WIRE DJ because its really cool and i love being in the studio. It's so fun to play music for my listeners and i find hosting a show to be relaxing, and stress relieving! 

W: What do you hope to do with your show in the future?

J: I'd love to get more experience in the studio and try to reach out to more listeners and gain some more popularity with my show, and maybe host some other shows in the future! 

We love having Jose as a part of our WIRE team and we can't wait to see where his new, and already popular, show takes him. Come back next week to find out who our next DJ of the Week is! 

© 2001 - Wentworth Internet Radio + Entertainment • All Rights Reserved • Made with pride in Boston, Massachusetts
All WIRE content is released under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share-Alike license.